SnuzPod 2 (3-in-1 Bedside Crib) - Natural
IN STOCK: Immediate dispatch
The SnüzPod is a multi award-winning 3 in 1 bedside crib that allows you to sleep safely, feed easily and be closer to your baby at night.
This crib features a unique 3-in-1 design making it suitable for - a bedside crib for a safe and easy night’s sleep, a stand-alone crib for the nursery and a lift-off bassinet for daytime naps around the home or away.
How it works:
- Bedside Crib - Securely attaches to your bed using the straps provided, allowing you to stay close to your baby and feed throughout the night without having to get up.
- Lift-off Bassinet - This is ideal for daytime naps around the home or away, allowing you to keep your baby’s familiar sleeping environment.
- Stand Alone Crib - This allows the easy transition from Bedside crib to your baby’s nursery, and also allows the stand to rock slightly.
Benefits for the Snuzpod:
- Safe alternative to co-sleeping
- Comfortable to feed and bond with your baby at night.
- No need to leave your bed during the night
- Ideal for C-section mums
- Allows to you conveniently keep baby in your bedroom for the first six months, as recommend by experts.
- Height adjustable – Match the SnüzPod mattress base height to the mattress in your bed (adjustable from 37-58cm)
- External Size: L100 x D42 x H95cm (max)
- Mattress included - Luxury quilted foam mattress with a machine washable cover. OEKO-Tex 100 Standard Class 1 (Baby) certified materials, guaranteeing against any harmful chemicals or substances
- Safety testing - SnüzPod has undergone extensive product testing, and has been tested to and passed British Standards BS EN 1130 (cribs and cradles), and is the only bedside crib to pass BS EN 1466 (moses baskets).
- NOTE: We always recommend the use of a 'Mattress Protector' sheet to protect your crib mattress from leakage or spills.
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 26 November 2014 | Yvette
I would highly recommend this! As a breastfeeding Mum this has made my life so much easier!! my daughter is now 6 months & I hope she will be a couple of months older until I have to move her to her big cot, I'd be lost without it!!
Tuesday, 30 September 2014 | Joanne
I don't normally leave reviews but love this do much I have to . I've been using the snuzpod for 4 weeks now and am thrilled with it . Wish I'd had one for my first baby . Brilliant for feeding and being able to be so close to the baby while sleeping . Little one loves it too